Friday, September 20, 2013

Stepping Forward

So tomorrow morning I'm getting married, and it's almost unbelievable that I've finally made it here. After months and months of planning and waiting, it's finally just a day away. I think back, and I really don't even know how it all started. A simple message, a simple question. And suddenly it became so much more. A date, a relationship, a promise, then an engagement, and somewhere along the line, she became my best friend. She is, my best friend. Everything I have ever dreamed of, and more than I deserve. She builds me up and helps me stay strong, and I feel that I would be nothing without her. I feel So Lucky to have her.
If ever you find someone that you can say that about, hold onto them, because they're once in a lifetime.
We are all born with a soul-mate. Individually we are just a half, just a part of our potential. It's only when we meet our other half that we can truly become complete, and be everything that we are meant to be.
I've been fortunate enough to find mine.
Never give up on love.
You may be living, but you'll never truly be alive without it.


Take my hand
and come with me
onward into the unknown
There's something
I have to show you
Something I've never shown

Here is my heart
my deepest thoughts
my soul
Here is my heart
I give it to you
it's yours to hold

I'm only half
and you're what's missing
The meaning of my journey
was found as I met you
Take my hand,
and come with me
onward to eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment